RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Electrical engineeringPhysics
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE18/09/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONBelgium › Leuven
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together 4,000 brilliant minds from over 90 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference!
What you will do
- be mainly working in OPC/RET area for imec’ s test site tape out, various JDP projects and other partner companies.
- engage with imec design/integration and other teams to explore DTCO.
- introduce yourself to new concepts in computational lithography (e.g. Machine learning).
- join JDP collaboration with imec partners (e.g. ASML).
What we do for you
Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in your further development to assure your technical and personal growth.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPhysics: PhD or equivalentEngineering: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
Who you are
- We value your PhD in Physics or Electrical engineering and/or your experience in Computational lithography. We would like you to be a proactive and independent worker.
- We look forward to your experience in leading projects. We hope that your passion for research drives you to successfully finishing these projects.
- We would like you to be a good team worker with strong English communication skills.
EURAXESS offer ID: 418563
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.