ORGANISATION/COMPANYState Higher Vocational School in Skierniewice
RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE18/07/2019 12:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Skierniewice
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2019
Institution: State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, Foreign Languages Section
Position: English language teacher
Science: Social sciences
Scientific discipline: Pedagogy
Key words: competition for an English language teacher
Posted: 18.06.2019 r.
Application deadline: 18.07.2019 r.
Competition final results: 22.07.2019 r.
College website: www.pwsz.skierniewice.pl
Additional information: The application should be submitted to the following postal address:
State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice
Ul. Batorego 64C; 96-100 Skierniewice
The Candidate for this position must meet the requirements of art. 113 of the Higher Education Act of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. 2018, item 1668).
The Candidate should have completed MA English Philology or Applied Linguistics studies and have documented didactic internship and teaching experience, working with adults at minimum B2 level.
As the position involves teaching English at various courses offered by the College, the Candidate is required to be able to teach practical English for specific purposes and University teaching experience necessary.
The Candidate should have or be willing to acquire distance learning skills (e.g. blended learning or e-learning). Advanced computer skills will be an advantage. The Candidate is expected to be flexible as the position requires working with part-time students on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Applicants must submit the following documents in Polish:
- an application for employment addressed to His Magnificence Rector of the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, indicating the number of the competition,
- forms available on the College website:
- personal data form
- a statement that the Candidate meets the requirements of art. 113 of the Act
- a declaration that the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice will or will not be the Candidate's primary place of employment within the meaning of the Act,
- the Candidate's consent for their personal data to be processed,
- information about processing the Candidate's personal data,
- a document certifying the Candidate's foreign language competence,
- lists or copies of documents certifying:
- academic (or artistic) achievements
- didactic achievements
- organizational achievements
- employment record
- education - copies of diplomas
1. In the case of a larger number of applicants, job interviews with selected persons are possible. The Candidate covers the cost of his/her travel and stay.
2. The College does not return documents submitted in the course of the recruitment process. If the Candidate withdraws his/her consent for their personal data to be processed, the competition board officially destroys the documents that have been submitted.
3. The College reserves the right to withdraw from the competition without giving the reasons.
4. Winning the competition by the Candidate does not oblige the College to employ them.
5. Competition documentation is stored in accordance with the rules of non-archival documentation storage at the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice.
EURAXESS offer ID: 418637
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.