ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute Of Advanced Architecture of Catalonia
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE03/07/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
HOURS PER WEEK20
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
- Study, define, co-design and evaluate governance models and strategies - in terms of policies methodologies and tools for the circular economy in urban contexts.
- Support with content the writing of a handbook, based on a collection of toolkits focusing on urban regeneration.
- Co-design a “Productive Cities Toolkit” that can support urban systems to adopt and implement circular practices in local manufacturing and innovation policies.
- Develop workshops and co-creation activities for local actors and stakeholders by providing knowledge and insights on governance strategies
- Test and implement the Productive Cities Toolkit trough an iterative prototyping for urban governance.
- Support the assessment and evaluation of the Productive Cities Toolkit providing insights on the implementation process and the effectiveness.
- Develop policy proposals and guidelines on governance transition towards flexible urbanism.
- Work and Service Contract of 6 months of duration
- Part-time position 20h week, from Monday to Friday
- Date of start: mid-July 2019
- Gross Salary: 10.000€ per annum.
The application period will close on the 3rd July 2019.
Send your CV, Cover Letter and the documents required on the general basis to firstname.lastname@example.org with this subject: “Job Application - Researcher Specialist for REFLOW Horizon 2020 Project”.
The selection process will be carried out in: https://iaac.net/eu-projects-job-offers/
- Autonomous, able to take on responsibilities and coordinate the activities efficiently
- Knowledge and previous practice with Futures theory research
- Action-research skills with urban design, speculative design and strategic foresight
- At least one previous experience with strategic innovation proposals
- Having an experience with public politics and public innovation consultancy
- Appetence for the Fab Lab and Maker Spaces ecosystems
- Ambition of being a Change-Maker for social innovation
- Having experiences with workshops facilitation
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Knowledge about interdisciplinary social research
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- An EU national, or with a working permit for Spain.
- Fluent in English and Spanish – other languages are a bonus
- Undergraduate degree in Humanities
- Specialization or master degree in Social Sciences
EURAXESS offer ID: 418658
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.