ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Economics in Katowice
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE17/07/2019 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Katowice
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK20
• have a doctoral degree in the field of economic sciences and at least five years of work experience in didactic or scientific and didactic positions in higher schools or have a master's degree in applied fields
in the field of economic sciences and at least five years of experience in expert, advisory or managerial positions. In the case of foreigners applying for
for employment as a lecturer whose diploma of higher education, professional title or academic degree can not be recognized as equivalent to the relevant Polish diploma and professional title on the basis of an international agreement, a nostrified school diploma is required,
• have documented experience in teaching classes
from the area of economic and social analyzes, basic and advanced quantitative methods, confirmed by a positive assessment made both by the head of the department and students,
• have a documented knowledge of one of the congress languages (preferred English). In the case of foreigners it is required to demonstrate knowledge of the Polish language,
• an additional advantage will be: availability and experience in organizational work,
• an additional advantage will be: experience in running individual promotional work with students.
A person employed as a lecturer at the Department of Analysis and Forecasting of the Labor Market at the Faculty of Economics will be responsible for the implementation of tasks related to: education of students of the University of Economics in Katowice, cooperation with scientific institutions and business environment entities in the implementation of the objectives of the Faculty and University, organizational activity for Departments / Faculty / University and other duties entrusted by superiors.
Planned date of employment: 01/09/2019.
Contract type: fixed-term employment contract (0.5 full time).
Gross basic salary:
(incomplete half-time working time) - PLN 2,300 (say: two thousand three hundred zlotys).
• application to the Rector of the University of Economics in Katowice for employment,
• personal questionnaire,
• a copy of the diploma,
• other documents confirming the candidate's qualifications,
• a statement regarding kinship with the immediate superior,
• statement about the primary / additional job,
• statement on legal capacity, criminal record and use of public rights,
• a statement of consent to the processing of personal data.
Application documents can be submitted in one of the following ways:
• by traditional mail with the annotation on the envelope: "Announcement No. 31/2019 / W / KAiPRP / WE"
(the effectiveness of the notification is determined by the date of receipt of the parcel to the University) to the following address:
HR Management Office (1/31 Rector's building)
ul. May 1 50
• personally with the annotation on the documents "Announcement No. 31/2019 / W / KAiPRP / WE",
to the HR Management Office at the University of Economics in Katowice,
ul. 1 Maja 50, 40-287 Katowice, the Rector's building; def. 1/31, tel. +48 32257-7061.
The deadline for submitting documents: from 02/07/2019 to 16/07/2019.
After initial verification of submitted offers, from 23.07 to 29/07/2019, interviews will be held with selected candidates.
The competition will be resolved by 31/07/2019.
In the case of providing personal data in a wider scope than that resulting from Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code (ie in the case of placing additional personal data, in addition to those required), the candidate should attach a clause on consent to the processing of personal data contained in the application documents for the needs of the recruitment process.
If the candidate is interested in taking part in subsequent recruitment processes conducted by the University for the next year, he should include a clause on consent to the processing of personal data contained in the application documents for the purposes of future recruitment processes, including personal data other than those that are required.
1. The administrator of your personal data is the University of Economics in Katowice, with headquarters at ul. May 1, 50, 40- 287
in Katowice, hereinafter referred to as "the administrator".
2. You can read the administrator's RODO  with the appropriate information on the administrator's website and
in the Administrator's Public Information Bulletin.
 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in a relationship
with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation
on data protection) [Dz.U. EU. L. from 2016. No. 119, item 1, with later MEET.].
EURAXESS offer ID: 418719
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.