ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Economics in Katowice
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE17/07/2019 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Katowice
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
The contest is open to persons who meet the requirements specified in art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018, the Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1668, as amended) and in § 67 of the Statute of the University of Economics in Katowice, and also comply with the following eligibility criteria:
• have at least a masters degree or an equivalent degree obtained in specializations or specialties related to transport, transport economics, transport telematics, forwarding or logistics. In the case of foreigners applying for employment for the post of assistant, whose diploma of higher education or professional title can not be considered equivalent to the relevant Polish diploma and professional title under an international agreement, a nostrified school diploma is required,
• have completed master's studies or equivalent to an average of at least 4.5; candidates who graduated not more than 5 years from the calendar year of the competition announcement are preferred,
• have documented experience in conducting classes in the field of: transport, transport economics, transport telematics, forwarding and / or logistics as well as published scientific articles and documented participation in scientific conferences
show a predisposition to work as an academic teacher confirmed by the opinion of a scientific supervisor / head of a chair or an independent establishment,
• have a documented knowledge of one of the congress languages (preferred English). In the case of foreigners it is required to demonstrate knowledge of the Polish language,
• indicated the University of Economics in Katowice as a basic place of work within the meaning of the provisions of the Law on Higher Education and Science,
• an additional advantage will be the availability and documented experience in organizational work at a university, including in particular the organization of conferences and seminars,
including within the framework of the scientific circle.
A person employed as an assistant at the Department of Transport at the Faculty of Economics will be responsible for the implementation of tasks related to: education of students of the University of Economics in Katowice, scientific development and scientific research, including cooperation with scientific institutions and business environment entities in the implementation of the Faculty's objectives and University, organizational activity for the Department / Faculty / University and other duties entrusted by superiors.
Planned date of employment: 01/09/2019.
Type of contract: fixed-term employment contract.
Gross basic salary:
assistant (full time of work, basic place of work) - PLN 3,500 (in words: three thousand and five hundred zlotys)
• application to the Rector of the University of Economics in Katowice for employment,
• personal questionnaire,
• a copy of the diploma,
• other documents confirming the candidate's qualifications,
• a statement regarding kinship with the immediate superior,
• statement about the primary / additional job,
• statement on legal capacity, criminal record and use of public rights,
• a statement of consent to the processing of personal data.
Application documents can be submitted in one of the following ways:
• by traditional mail with the annotation on the envelope: "Announcement No. 32/2019 / AS / KT / WE"
(the effectiveness of the notification is determined by the date of receipt of the parcel to the University) to the following address:
HR Management Office (1/31 Rector's building)
ul. May 1 50
• in person with an annotation on the documents "Announcement No. 32/2019 / AS / KT / EC",
to the HR Management Office at the University of Economics in Katowice,
ul. 1 Maja 50, 40-287 Katowice, the Rector's building; def. 1/31, tel. +48 32257-7061.
The deadline for submitting documents: from 02/07/2019 to 16/07/2019.
After initial verification of submitted offers, from 23.07 to 29/07/2019, interviews will be held with selected candidates.
The competition will be resolved by 31/07/2019.
In the case of providing personal data in a wider scope than that resulting from Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code (ie in the case of placing additional personal data, in addition to those required), the candidate should attach a clause on consent to the processing of personal data contained in the application documents for the needs of the recruitment process.
If the candidate is interested in taking part in subsequent recruitment processes conducted by the University for the next year, he should include a clause on consent to the processing of personal data contained in the application documents for the purposes of future recruitment processes, including personal data other than those that are required.
1. The administrator of your personal data is the University of Economics in Katowice, with headquarters at ul. May 1, 50, 40- 287
in Katowice, hereinafter referred to as "the administrator".
2. You can read the administrator's RODO  with the appropriate information on the administrator's website and
in the Administrator's Public Information Bulletin.
 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in a relationship
with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation
on data protection) [Dz.U. EU. L. from 2016. No. 119, item 1, with later MEET.].
EURAXESS offer ID: 418721
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.