ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversidad Carlos III de Madrid
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/07/2020 10:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Getafe
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37.5
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2020
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / ERC
REFERENCE NUMBERERC-2017-COG 772331
The research project "Current Tools and Policy Challenges in Electricity Markets" (ELECTRIC CHALLENGES) funded by the European Research Council (ERC) is recruiting one Postdoctoral Researcher with a PhD in Economics, with outstanding commitment to research and prior research experience in the areas of Energy and Environmental Economics and/or Empirical Industrial Organization. The project will be located at the Economics Department of Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M). The position can be filled for one to three years, starting September 2020.
The Economics Department at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid has strong international ties, a widely recognized graduate school, and has been awarded special support as a Center of Excellence by the Spanish government.
Duties: successful candidates are expected to
- contribute to the activities of the research group in the form of research assistance and joint research comparable to a light teaching load
- participate in the activities of the research group (seminars, workshop, lunch meetings)
- further their own research agenda in the area of energy and environmental economics
- no teaching duties involved
Requirements: applicants should
- hold a PhD in economics (or be close to completing it) from a highly-ranked university
- have excellent qualifications as well as outstanding own research
- focus on empirical tools is highly welcome
Applications should include a resume, at least two letters of recommendation and at least one recent research paper. The review of applications will continue until the position is filled. Applications should be sent to EnergyEconLab@gmail.com
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEconomics: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- Hold a PhD in economics (or be close to completing it) from a highly-ranked university
- Have excellent qualifications as well as outstanding own research focus on empirical tools is highly welcome
EURAXESS offer ID: 467214
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.