RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Established Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/03/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONGermany › Berlin
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK35-40
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
Labforward is a cutting edge technology start-up developing ground breaking software products for laboratories and scientists.
We have two core products: Labfolder - an electronic laboratory notebook that allows scientists to record all their data in one place, and Laboperator - a platform to connect and control laboratory devices using IoT technology.
Our products are collaborative, easy to use, and make scientific data more reliable. We are building the lab of the future, connecting data, devices and researchers. We will never stop innovating to enhance productivity at the bench with technology.
About the job
Our startup is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager (m/w/d). If you are a mindful and strong communicator who wants to become a specialist for our Labfolder customers, please apply!
- You will be a part of Labfolder’s Customer Success Team.
- As our Labfolder electronic lab notebook (ELN) expert you are the first point of contact for our customers, responsible for handling their support requests.
- To provide our customers with always up-to-date support materials, you will be responsible for writing technical documentations, creating new content for the knowledge base as well as producing video tutorials and FAQs.
- Based on your laboratory experience you will be able to support our scientific customers and provide them with tailored advice.
- You will lead onboarding and training workshops with customers from academia and industry, ensuring that Labfolder simplifies and supports the customers’ research data documentation.
- You will relentlessly represent the interests of the customers and contribute ideas to continuously improve the customer experience.
- You will collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations teams to drive retention and up-sell.
- Relevant experience of working in a similar position - being the first point of contact for customer support requests
- Experience (preferred) or exposure to the work of Life Science Laboratory
- Ease at writing clear documentation and instructions which explains complex ideas in a simple and direct manner
- Comfortable to deliver and conduct engaging online/on-site workshops as well as training content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication both in German and English
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
Nice to have:
- Working experience in a SaaS company and a basic technical knowledge including understanding of APIs
Come join our passionate team and help us make a difference!
If you see a fit for the role, please apply even if you don’t tick all the boxes. Apart from just uploading your CV we would love to know:
1. How does this job correspond to your expectations?
2. What would you bring in the team?
3. What do you think of our products?
You can provide as many details as you wish, and do not worry if you may not know enough about our product - we will be happy to elaborate on that during the initial call!
Location: The position can be filled in Berlin, or remotely in Germany with regular travel to Berlin.
Please no recruiters!
About the Team:
We brought together a diverse team of passionate scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs committed to simplifying the life of laboratory teams and helping them in their quest to bring innovations and discoveries to the world.
Diversity makes us stronger. However different you may be, come as you are, be part of the team and help us become better. Our diversity and inclusion policy is based on respect and communication. We value each team member for their strengths and weaknesses and cherish complementarity. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged and supported. Our offices in Berlin and Karlsruhe are both equipped with an elevator to ensure accessibility for everyone.
Why work at Labforward?
Our product matters - the software we create assists scientists in the laboratory, making their job easier and clearing the path for groundbreaking discoveries.
Our employees matter - Labforward offers the unique opportunity to grow into your role and shape it how you see fit, with flexible hours and remote working policies, yearly budget for learning, a company pension plan and many more! For a detailed list please visit our career site.
Our culture matters - we are a small and international company: our team is supportive, agile and inclusive, we often run staff social events to strengthen the team dynamic.
Our mission matters - working at a startup means that you will contribute to exciting and innovative projects that are changing the laboratory environment for the better.
Customer Success, Customer Support, Knowledge Database, Support Documentation, Customer Experience, Research Data, Laboratory Experience, ELN
EURAXESS offer ID: 597092
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.